"Serve the Lord with gladness!..."
— Psalm 100:2a
The Personal Care Ministry of Pittsford Community Church exists to provide joyful support in both spiritual and practical ways to the church family and beyond. We minister in the areas of fellowship, hospitality, special care, and church safety to create a welcoming, secure, and comfortable atmosphere in which people can grow in God’s love and in His Word, as they become “fully formed followers of Jesus Christ.”
Personal Care at a Glance
- Welcome Ministries: Serving members and guests on Sunday mornings and at other times through our Welcome Center, our Hosts & Hostesses, and our Ushers & Greeters.
- Guest Follow-Up: Reaching out, by letter, phone, email, or visit, to those who visit PCC for worship services, and other all-church events.
- Church Safety Team: Ensuring the safety and security of church buildings and grounds, and responding to any needs [first-aid, help with on-site transport, and just about any way in which we can be of assistance].
- Hospitality: Offering Sunday fellowship and refreshment times, coordinating special events and dinners, receptions, etc.
- Special Care: Supporting those who are shut-in, and/or recovering from surgeries, illnesses, etc. Many types of medical equipment and supplies are available for use, meals are provided, transportation to medical appointments arranged, “companion support” provided, etc.
- Prayer: Lifting-up any needs – our “Prayer Warriors,” through prayer groups, our Crisis Prayer Line, and through email chains, are available 24/7 to lift up any needs.
- Benevolence: Providing practical support for those experiencing difficult times.