Tom & NoraDirectors,
"...But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."
— Joshua 24:15
Have You Ever Wondered...
- Can we truly have a good marriage?
- What happened to our marriage?
- Can we experience joy in our marriage and family?
- Are we alone in this suffering?
- Are there other couples we can share life with?
- Where can we go and not be judged?
- Can I forgive my spouse?
- How do I know if this person is right for me?
- How can I make sure I will have a good marriage or relationship?
- Why should we attend a marriage life group if we have a good marriage?
If you asked yourself any of these questions then you are in the right place.
God did not call us to do life alone, He called us to share life together. We believe God will bless every relationship that decides to take the step to strengthen their commitment to Christ, to one another and their families. Firm Foundations Marriage Ministry at Pittsford Community Church provides avenues for relationships to grow through Life Groups, Firm Foundations (Marriage Mentoring) and Marriage Conferences.
Contact Tom & Nora Kiefer at email@example.com